Monday, February 9, 2009

Portraits

Hey!  Since I seem to be doing some portraits in the off-season, I broke down and bought a background kit.  That's really just a fancy name for two heavy-duty light-stands and a crossbar, but it sounds nice anyway.  I think this'll also make a nice addition to some of the services I can provide to my wedding clients, since in our neck of the woods, it takes a big occasion for everyone to get together and allow their photo to be taken.  I'm thinking I'll be able to set up the background and a couple of lights and do family and guest portraits...... I dunno, might be fun for  the wedding couple to offer this to their guests.

Oh, and the two or three people in the world that might actually read this may have noticed I'm on Twitter now.  I thought it'd be cool.

No comments: