Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Upcoming Major Wedding

OK, so I'm blogging about this big upcoming wedding.....Why this one in particular?  Well, lemme see:

First thoughts:  DAMN I have a LOT of batteries to charge!!!!
Second:              UhOh....MORE batteries to charge....... and memory cards to format....hope my wife doesn't know I have all this crap ;)

OK!  The big deal is, this really nice young lady has contracted me to photograph her wedding this weekend in Gaspe and she's even willing to do a "trash the dress" session on Sunday.  I haven't met her fiance yet, but if he's marrying her he's got to be a great guy.

I know, this sounds like a real load of (you know what) but when we had our first client meeting, it was like... Yeah, I want to do this wedding, I know we're going to have a great time.  That's a big deal to me because if I'm really having fun, I know I'm also being really creative and I'm making my best images.  This is too big a day in these people's lives to get second-rate service from me, or anyone else, and I know I'm really going to be on my game this weekend.  I feel good about that.

This is going to be a long weekend with photos on Friday, the Big Event on Saturday and TTD on Sunday so it's MAJOR work, but like I said, I'm psyched because it's also going to a MAJOR blast!

OK, enough babbling on for now.  Maybe another post before the weekend, but DEFINITELY pics afterward (so I can show off).

Later,

Ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.... thank you Ed! I can't wait. John just arrived this morning so now I am even more pumped, if you can imagine that! ;-) Gonna be a really great time!